I have only been blogging a month and have already been nominated for a blog award by the amazing ThingsInHerHead! 🙈 😊 Follow her gorgeous blog for book reviews, anime reviews, and travel posts. Thank you! I still have much to learn about the blogging world, so I hope you will all be patient with me.
• If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
• Thank the person who gave you the award
• Include link to their blog
• Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Seven Things About Me:
- I, too, am a neat freak. I recently took a personality test that placed me in the 90th percentile in orderliness, which means that if I was in a room with 100 people, I would be more orderly than 90 of them.
- I had kidney stones when I was eight that kept me in the hospital for three days. Fun!
- I graduated from high school six months early.
- I LOVE fall. My birthday often lands on the first day of fall, which is awesome. 🍂🥧
- My favorite TV show is Supernatural.
- I enjoy cooking and baking. I especially like making bread and desserts, which makes holidays extra exciting! I’ve already got a folder of recipes bookmarked in preparation for Christmas…
- I am 5’2, the shortest of my siblings, and the middle child of 5.
Nominating the last 15 blogs I’ve followed:
Carla Loves To Read
Read It & Weep
Excuse My Reading
Tom of the North
The Belgian Reviewer
Breathing Through Pages
It’s All About Books
Carries Book Reviews
Shalini’s Books & Reviews
I love what I’ve seen from these blogs so far! Please give them a follow! To those nominated, don’t feel obligated to “accept” or pass the award in any formal manner. Just know that I appreciate what you do. 🙂
Thank you, ThingsInHerHead, for the nomination! ❤